test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Repel Not Repelling

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Since Tenacity has been introduced, Repel does not Repel in PVP. I was 0/8 against a GWF. Another guildie said he used it one time and it moved some one about 5'.

Fix please?!
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Since Tenacity has been introduced, Repel does not Repel in PVP. I was 0/8 against a GWF. Another guildie said he used it one time and it moved some one about 5'.

Fix please?!

It's the deflect/halfling/CC Tenacity resistance at work. In the heat of the battle seems all but random. Deflected repel (sadly exactly the classes where repel is needed deflect you most), smaller distance, and that shortened too by Tenacity. Halfling? Random full resists too.

I fought same GF yesterday and today. Yesterday I was able to survive and kite him indefinitely basically, as long as I didn't had to stay on node. Today... not so much. Some repels only moved him an inch, some didn't do anything.

However, the deflect "problem" is recognized, but... who knows how many weeks until fix is implemented.
  • yourtormentyourtorment Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This, and the armor penetration issue, NEED to be addressed.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    +1 on this. Repel needs to remain a viable option as a gap-opener, and it shouldn't be possible to reduce its knockback to literally nothing.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    because there is a problem in the control (known by Cryptic) is processed to reflect when the target is completely immune to any control. that's why this very CW moving to the halfling race and focusing on reflect, in addition to 10% bonus against control. in fact it seems that this "problem" with this reflect occurring in all classes, but <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who need it most: CWs.