test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Split the Sky in GG

teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Wilds
Curious for those that have used StS in mass combat pvp/GG how well they have found it working? I am not sure why I have not tried it haha, going to tonight when I get home. Does it have an ICD on bolt procs within it's AoE radius? Does the snare effect actually do anything?(read some older threads with people saying it didn't seem to)

I was thinking of swapping this in and taking my single target snare/root out. Seems there is enough larger battles(even lopsided as they usually are, I'm luskan) this might be a better choice. Thanks!
Post edited by teflondon75 on

Comments

• Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It does little enough damage and has little enough effect that I can ignore it on all classes except my CW(which is a squishy PvE spec anyway).
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    It does little enough damage and has little enough effect that I can ignore it on all classes except my CW(which is a squishy PvE spec anyway).

So that would mostly be a large No haha. I was hoping it might be something to slow down the army of GWF's lol.
  • Options
    asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    one use it has in PVP is countering perma-stealth rogues

from what i understand, taking dmg on a permastealth is bad news, but they also need to hit things with certain abilities to maintain stealth

so StS leaves creates a catch22 where if they hit something, they get hit and lose stealth, but if they dont hit something, their stealth will drain away. this leaves them with only one real option: leave the area of the StS
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • Options
    caexarcaexar Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The master thrower perma stealth TR rofl's at your StS strategy.
    Threat level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Gloom level 60 Control Wizard
    Dusk level 60 Trickster Rogue
    Dawn level 60 Devoted Cleric
    Eclipse level 60 Hunter Ranger
    Wrath level 60 Great Weapon Fighter
    Jinx level 60 Scourge Warlock