test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are foundry maps deleted after a certain period of time?

chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Foundry
I have returned to my account after being offline for several months and all of my foundry maps have been deleted. Are they automatically deleted after a certain inactive period of time?
My new quest:

WIP
Post edited by chinspinner on

Comments

• leinahtanwcleinahtanwc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    That's interesting. I never heard of that before. Curious, did your foundries have a lot of reviews?
  • chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had withdrawn them from foundry as I wasn't going to be online for a while. So they were just quests/ maps sitting in the foundry creator.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't know the exact time frame you're talking about, but I've heard of people losing foundry maps during the time frame between caturday and mod2. I lost characters. No one that I've talked to has been able to get things replaced as cryptic has no record of them existing. I personally think that cryptic had a data loss and is trying to hope people don't notice it.
  • chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok cheers. Its a bit of a pain as I had a half finished quest I had spent a lot of time on and I can't see myself starting over on it. Oh well, foundry was a huge waste of time anyway.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok cheers. Its a bit of a pain as I had a half finished quest I had spent a lot of time on and I can't see myself starting over on it. Oh well, foundry was a huge waste of time anyway.

That's an understatement. Disgusting customer service is what it is and if what you say is true and as other people have said the same it probably is then cryptic should hang their head in shame.