test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Binding items?

ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone else had an item that was unbound, bind to character in your inventory? I had a fallen dragon shield that dropped from a boss become bound to character in my inventory. I'm a CW so i couldn't have equipped it.
Post edited by ott0maddux on

Comments

• twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I kind of assumed those were all BOP since I have yet to see one on the AH.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, some items will bind on pick-up. I know nothing about GF, but I assume that's a purple shield. If that's the case, the only thing you can do with that is salvage it.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fallen dragon off hand droping from 1st VT boss for EVERy class is BOUND on pick up. all u can do is slavage it or use it as apperence model if u dont need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The off-hand boss drops from both MC and VT are BoP and therefore only good for salvaging if you win a loot roll on something you can't use.

The ones that frustrate me are the T1 and T2 boss drops that are BoP. The ones that spring to mind are CW arms from the Idris bone golem and some GWF dragon torso armour from Karrundax.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The off-hand boss drops from both MC and VT are BoP and therefore only good for salvaging if you win a loot roll on something you can't use.

The ones that frustrate me are the T1 and T2 boss drops that are BoP. The ones that spring to mind are CW arms from the Idris bone golem and some GWF dragon torso armour from Karrundax.

those 2 and probably more items like DC arms from Mad Dragon ( if i remember correct )

are that way since DEEEEP beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    As others have said, certain items such as the Fallen Dragon items are Bind on Pickup.

They shouldn't have ever been in your inventory unbound. :)