test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric (lowbie still) LF active PvE end game guild.

glaknarglaknar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
Title.

Looking for a eastern/central/pacific time guild. Mature members (32 myself). English speaking.

I have 10+ years of MMO XP, looking to heal end game here and want a guild I can run with.

Im level 40 atm proly cap around Monday.

Have a mic, willing to use it. Prefer vent but have all the major VIOP clients.
Post edited by glaknar on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good morning Glaknar!

We are a old guild with many older players. We have a couple dedicated guild progression nights where we focus on the harder dungeons and the rest of the week we run dailies and lower tiered dungeons more on the fly.

We have a Teamspeak 3 server that we use during our dungeon runs.

Take a look at our recruitment post and website if your looking for a Mature Casual Family Friendy Guild who loves to run Dungeons!
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Hello.
    Your short description seems to fit with Opus Dei
    We have both EU and US members and most folks are near your age. We are using RaidCall as our VOIP client, but it's not mandatory for most guild events.
    Please note we can invite you only as a trial member (Opus Dei trial member recruitment program ending soon, only 2 spots left) since you don't meet our full requirements yet (lvl/gear/NW experience).
    If interested please contact @epsilon1977 in-game or send me a PM here.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Genocidal Tendencies is level 60 requirement, but i'm sure you are already 60 by now. Apply on our website and give us a shot. I have cleric and dungeon guides posted. We are all friendly, mature, laid back, yet skilled players who very much enjoy theory crafting over zerg rush attempted tank and spank wipes.

http://genotendencies.enjin.com/
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com