test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Color Coded Enchantment Slots?

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
speaking of enchants in slots, is it not outside the confines of reality & common sense for someone in the dev team to come up with the idea of colour coding enchanted gear slots?

cn1b.jpg
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
Post edited by cerberusxll on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    speaking of enchants in slots, is it not outside the confines of reality & common sense for someone in the dev team to come up with the idea of colour coding enchanted gear slots?

What a fantastic idea.

As for the broken refinement... well, that's certainly inconvenient. And here I was only about half done. Guess the rest has to wait at least another week. Bah.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this is a fantastic idea and would go great with my suggestion to have RP level bars for gear just like there are for artifacts and companion runestones.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?550601-suggestion-RP-level-indicators-on-gear
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it's a no-brainer really, I can't understand why something like this hasn't already been implemented.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone