test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solo'ed Cragmire Crypts, well almost ...

doomsday22kdoomsday22k Member Posts: 50 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
I am a level 25 ranger, started on the weekend and have been enjoying the class.
I played when Neverwinter first released and rolled a defense heavy battle cleric.
So I have some familiarity with the instances and what to expect.

After waiting for hours and never getting a group for Cragmire, I figured I may as well try to solo it.
I had great success all the way through until I hit the final boss. He just hits too hard for me to make any
real headway. I did however clear all the other bosses and got some tokens. It took roughly about an hour and a half to fight all the mobs and get to the final boss. If I had some stealth or spec'ed into it (not even sure if thats possible) I could probably get there a lot faster. I had to pretty much kill everything.

For gear I have both ancient mulhorand longbow and off hand weapon
I use level 5 enchants and am not really stacked for health.
My main focus has been power and crit with a little bit of life steal built in.

The stats if interested
Power 817
Defense 332
Critical Strike 738
Recovery 105
Armor Penetration 86
Regeneration 0
Health Steal 210
Deflection 265

I probably used about 20-25 health pots. My companion is a healer class about level 10.
I think two hunters could probably clear it faster as you'll have the dps. At least you can score some
tokens for gear. Even if you can't clear the final boss. :-)
Post edited by doomsday22k on

Comments

• netblaze2netblaze2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nice.. I love... I thought about doing this yesterday.....lol... I don't no why the devs didn't lessen the restrictions on ques.... They no alot of Rangers will be lvling and wanting to do dungeons etc.... This is common sense... Most of the dungeons don't need a tank or healer.. We have companions..... They need to just remove the restrictions.... I missed so many dungeon events because of long ques.... I not there are alot of people in the que.... How do you not think about this when you roll out a new class.... I don't underdstand.. this would be the first thing I would think
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did Cragmire in a squad of 3 HRs and 2 DCs, went smoothly. If you're active in zone chat and are willing to put together the squad yourself you can usually get a squad put together fairly rapidly. (Easiest to get skirmish squads during skirmish hour, though.) This is the first character that's hit all skirmishes and dungeons at level (through Idris and Pit Fight; waiting for Mad Wolf until I'm done with the zone, and that might be tough to complete at level. Final boss fight is a stone cold female-type dog... er, wolf.)
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver