test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Marauder's Escape - +100% Action Point Bonus?????

netblaze2netblaze2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Wilds
Marauder's Escape/Rush

+100% Action Point Bonus
How does this work? and when does it work? I used it out of combat to see if I get a buff to action points and I don't see a buff? What does +100% action point bonus mean?
Post edited by netblaze2 on

Comments

• Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    it works when you in combat when you ME you will gain action points
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    it works when you in combat when you ME you will gain action points

so when I use a at-will or encounter it will increase my action point gain by 100%? For how long?
  • Options
    reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my god no.

What it means is. It simply doubles the action points you gain when you were in the previous rank.

So if you were getting 3% action points at rank 1. You get 6% action points at rank 2. Thats all that means.

you dont get 100% action points. You get 100% action points of whatever action points the skill normally generates, basically meaning double the normal action point gain of the skill when used in combat.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    my god no.

What it means is. It simply doubles the action points you gain when you were in the previous rank.

So if you were getting 3% action points at rank 1. You get 6% action points at rank 2. Thats all that means.

you dont get 100% action points. You get 100% action points of whatever action points the skill normally generates, basically meaning double the normal action point gain of the skill when used in combat.

Does it only effect one encounter/at-will that is used after using Maruders Escape or does it last for a while? How long does it last? These are all viable questions.. the tooltip doesn't give enough info....
  • Options
    zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    The 100% only applies to ME, not to any other encounters/ at-wills.
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.