test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Colours in AH players

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Would be great if you can highlight players in the AH lists when you make a search.
Guild posters -> green
Friends -> blue.

This little change (easy to implement I think) will help players to locate a friend item, when you want to buy it (for example when you are splitting the AD from an item to the party members), and will help too with guild and friend undercuts. If you are posting an item (for example an expensive item) and you see the cheapest poster is a friend or a guild member, maybe you dont want to undercut him.

In our guild we would love to have this feature!
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would like to see a clear button since it always remembers everything you don't want it to. Speaking of remembering everything, why doesn't it remember the prices of the 1st of multiple same items I am trying to sell...
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd like it to have an option to ignore sales listed by people on your ignore list as well.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good ideas! Considering that the AH doesn't shield the seller's identity as is the most common practice, throwing in some color coding would only make it better. I rarely, if ever, take place in split-loot runs, but frequently buy or sell to guildmates and friends. With more common items it can be tedious to locate the right one in a jiffy.

And while they're at it, they could perhaps make it so you don't have to click the Buyout sort button twice to sort by lowest buyout. It's not as if the AH listings are the most responsive, eh. Oh, and perhaps fix those stat filter options so that they actually work.
    But I digress.

Color coding and filtering for ignored players sounds great!