test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help the tenderfoot's

foosoofoosoo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
Armour enchant: Blocks all forms of necrotic damage. Simple minds cleaver solutions.

Another option other than the bugged/broken barkshield to combat tene builds in a single enchant saving people from having to put in there own work and effort themselves to create the build to combat the tene builds (clearly that is too much work or thinking for people to do to combat the thinking and work "many not all" have undergone to do there tene build)
I do find it disappointing a lot of this community would rather roll over and say an item is over powered rather than find the knowledge to just counter them. Half of our top members do not even have a single tene on them including several of our top A-Team members.

FooSoo Lemonade Stand.
Post edited by foosoo on

Comments

• rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Not a bad idea, I've gotta say. Would create a shift in pvp; where tanky builds actually have to lose some survivability to get that sweet sweet dps seeing as there would be plenty people wanting to counter them.

On the flip side, this would decrease the value of tenes, and the devs are probably not equipped with a large enough cup to collect all of the collective tene users QQ's.

Finally - "Half of our top members do not even have a single tene on them including several of our top A-Team members." - This thread sounds like a clever way of proclaiming that your A team does not rely on tenes, as was being discussed in another thread lol. Hey, if thats the case, good on ya. I'm pretty sure your GF's are using a crit/tank build with vorps - azures instead of tenes. Nice way to sneak more damage in with little loss in tankyness.

Love,

Krass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR