test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to change appearance

cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This only seems to be happening on my DC as I know I have transmuted a lot of my other characters neck slots recently. I am using the ancient brawlers necklace, and when I right click it the change appearance option is grayed out. I bought a new ancient neck thinking that might solve it, same issue. I bought a grand bralwers, same issue lol. I'm wondering if it just has to do with the brawlers neck or if maybe that character is just bugged, I don't know.

There was a post about this in general discussion and it seems there are a lot of people with this same issue.
Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
Post edited by cribstaxxx on

Comments

• pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    This only seems to be happening on my DC as I know I have transmuted a lot of my other characters neck slots recently. I am using the ancient brawlers necklace, and when I right click it the change appearance option is grayed out. I bought a new ancient neck thinking that might solve it, same issue. I bought a grand bralwers, same issue lol. I'm wondering if it just has to do with the brawlers neck or if maybe that character is just bugged, I don't know.

There was a post about this in general discussion and it seems there are a lot of people with this same issue.

Same here. Necromancer's necklace of undead, both ancient and grand, do not let me transmute them.
    Also, i tried the same on a blue neckalce with same stats (power, def, lifesteal) and couldn't transmute it as well.

Looks like many neck pieces are not transmutable. Hope they fix it soon cause i'd love to be able to change it into a cape/ mantle.