test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Essence of Aggression

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Essence of Aggression: PVE/PVP. Apply at our website if interested.

If you do not know who we are, you most likely have not been PVPing. We are a solid guild of great players who love to both PVE and PVP. We currently have approximately over 425 characters, with 20-45 people active at any given time. We are one of the few original PVP Guilds from Beta (Mindflayer), that continue to grow and thrive in NW.

As of today, 12 June 2014, we are recruiting:
1) Guardian Fighters
2) GWFs
3) Devoted Clerics
4) Trickster Rogues
5) Control Wizards
6) Hunter Rangers

Requirements
16K GS+ is recommended
Perfect Weapon and Greater Armor enchantments (Greater Plaguefire is, of course, accepted).
3 Epic Artifacts.
An Epic Mount.
Rank 8 Enchantments (including Utilities).
Teamspeak 3 is required (free download), and the ability to listen (we accept players without a mic).

Please know that we have no tolerance for whiners, babies, drama queens, leavers, grievers, gossips, exploiters, annoyingly codependent players, plain-old jerks or anyone with a sense of entitlement. If you somehow get into our guild and we find out you fit into one of those categories, expect to be quickly kicked. Do not apply if you do not have Teamspeak. A mic is preferred, but we accept good players who have no mic but can listen.

Happy hunting, Trace

PS: Sending Officers an annoying amount of tells in-game about why you haven't been accepted yet is a sure-fire way to be disapproved.
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    By the way, if your current guild is filled with whiners, babies, drama queens, leavers, grievers, gossips, exploiters, annoyingly codependent players, plain-old jerks, self-proclaimed champions or anyone with a sense of entitlement, feel free to drop us an application.

EoA prides itself on not only having good players, but great people. I've declined applications from people I run with who I know are <<censored>>, and so have the other officers.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited October 2013
    EoA is now accepting applications for all classes but CWs. Please apply at our website if interested. http://eoa-guild.enjin.com/
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    thumbs up. good guild.
    Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
    Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
    Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
    "There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
    edited November 2013
    Recently updated our PVP etiquette page. PVE is solid, as well. EoA continues to be a strong guild of great gamers who play hard and have a boatload of fun! :cool:
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would be happy to join. I've played this game for 6 months (Since OB) and, I have a character of every class to level 60. All I mostly do is PvP.

Here is a little taste of my TR Arc-Star. He is only a GS of 9.9k and a KD of 23:1

testimony_zps28338a0a.jpg

My only problem is not all of my characters have a GS of 11.5k+ but, skill overcomes gear in the long run anyways.
    I will be willing to do dungeon runs if the GS of my chars bothers you so bad though.

If you want to try to see how well I play first, inbox me in-game at @arcmoon99.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
    edited November 2013
    Arc,

Feel free to apply to our website. Exceptions are often made for good players. We also have the player base to help run DDs with you to acquire better gear.

http://eoa-guild.enjin.com/

Best, Trace
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • repnadracrepnadrac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes a very nice guild and very Strong opponents, never had so much fun in a while
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Please know that as of today, 25 Nov 2013, EoA is recruiting all classes.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited November 2013
    EoA keeps growing and growing strong. Check out our homepage for our active Teampspeak list. We average 20-30 people normally, and well over 30 during people hours.

http://eoa-guild.enjin.com/
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • notbizzynotbizzy Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Cucumber Stand approves this thread! /cucumberfeastsonyourway
    PvE Perfects CW - NotBizzy
    PvP GWF - BizzyBedBug
    PvE GF (salvaged)
    PvE TR (salvaged)
    GWF PvP/CW PvE @ http://www.twitch.tv/bizzyplusplus/
    edited December 2013
    We recruited some solid players this week (many from Europe).

Also, in light of the upcoming release of Module 2, we've reduced our recommended GS from 11k to 10k!

Got what it takes? Click the link on the signature below.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Great guild, i just joined. They help each other, always find a party for pvp, giving advices when you need.
    Lots of fun here and guys here are crazy :p
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Half of my in-game friends are from this guild. Thumbs up if ya wanna join ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone. No guild is perfect, but we do our best to recruit good, agreeable players.

Recruitment continues on, open to all classes.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited December 2013
    Please know this weekend EoA is having an open recruitment weekend (Dec 20-22)! Please contact a player in game to ask for an invitation. Give yourself a weekend to get to know us, our play style, and if we're right for you.

Downloading Teamspeak is highly encouraged, but not required.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to say how successful our open recruitment weekend was! Between then and now we've added about 15 more active players. Although the OR weekend is over, anyone can still apply to EoA. Just click the link on the sig below.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Essence of Aggression, one of the only original Mindflayer guilds to survive through thick and thin!

Just wanted to post that EoA is currently recruiting all classes. 11k GS is required, along with Normal weapon and armor enchantment.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Updated recruitment requirements, please see first post for details.

Best, Trace
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • jester000jester000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited January 2014
    Been in the guild for a couple of months now, everyone is friendly and fun to play with, always up for pvp or pve, highly recommended

Zach
    Zach
    Essence of Aggression
    edited February 2014
    Essence of Aggression continues strong!

We've updated our recruitment requirements to 13k GS (which is quite easy to achieve with new boons and artifacts).

And just today we counted four premades leaving us in PVP within an hour.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Life rolls on strong in EoA. I'm happy to report that today we and an arranged PMvPM where the other team left.

Solid, Trace.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    One of the very few old guilds since beta and definitely the most stable one! Definitely the right guild for everyone who has what it takes to be the best!
    edited March 2014
    Essence of Aggression continues strong! This week we've recruited quite a few French players with outstanding gear and PVP skills. Although we're not yet sure what to make of the upcoming PVP patch, know what will we continue to play and play hard!

If you think you have what takes, apply to Essence of Aggression by clicking the text on my signature!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Just a quick shout-out to all of our new players in Essence of Aggression. The past two weeks we've been flooded with some very, very solid applications on our website (perhaps due to Spring Break in the US?). Regardless, EoA continues to roll strong, even with the new PVP changes!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The largest PvP guild, we are ready for the PvP area coming with Module 3 ;)
  • tourage16tourage16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nice to see guilds growing
    edited March 2014
    Essence of Aggression is excited to announce that we've increased our recruitment standards! Why is this good news? We've received a flood of applications in the last few weeks and we can be a bit more picky about who we recruit.

Requirements
    15K GS+ is recommended
    Greater Weapon and Normal Armor enchantments.
    3 Epic Artifacts.
    Rank 8 Enchantments/Rank 7 Utilities
    Teamspeak 3 is required (free download), and the ability to listen (we accept players without a mic)

Keep in mind, we are an end-game guild. You may wish to join a PVE guild to gear-up before applying to EoA.

Happy Hunting, Trace and the EoA Leadership.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • aubossauboss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My main is a 60 GF. Looking for a new guild as my one has like 90% idles.

Have submitted an application. My gear score is over 13k and will be improving even more once I get a new weapon.

Like your guild because you have some other Aussies.
    edited March 2014
    auboss wrote: »
    My main is a 60 GF. Looking for a new guild as my one has like 90% idles.

Have submitted an application. My gear score is over 13k and will be improving even more once I get a new weapon.

Like your guild because you have some other Aussies.

We do have quite a few Aussie players. Our standards are a bit more strict now. You may want to join a PVE guild to gear up a bit.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • jester000jester000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited March 2014
    Outstanding guild, friendly members who are fun to pvp with
    Zach
    Essence of Aggression
This discussion has been closed.