test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why cant we have good boons passive skills and rewards for campaign?

2»

Comments

• vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    but the last one is utterly worthless

Isn't the 400-damage-on-deflect boon nice for a TR? (leaving aside the jump bug)
    English is not my first language.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Isn't the 400-damage-on-deflect boon nice for a TR? (leaving aside the jump bug)

It appears to be questionable how often it is proc'ing.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »

Quite possibly .... but what I said was that they were utterly worthless for me as a DC. Deflection is simply worthless for DCs, so most DCs (or at least those that do the calculations) simply don't put any points in deflection.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    The deflection work on your current deflection chance. It proc every time on every enemy, that proc a deflected attack. Damage resistance and Debuffs of the mobs count into the damage that fey thistle do. In PvP i get <300 damage with that.

To the +stats: If you think an additional R9 enchantment is worth anything, than you are blind. It remember me at the app for 999$. A simple diamond picture as background, but because it's so stupid expensive, it must worth anything right? NO. A graphic designer made for less than 120$ a 1000x better background for your smarthphone. So you argue. STUPID. Oh it cost 100k+ Ad on AH so it must be total worth it! BS. Diminishing returns reduce the efficiency of the stats to zero(defboon for me give 0,x ~ 0%!).

You argue, that we maybe gain multiple of that advantage? It don't multiple up the efficiency! Then it's maybe 2-3% for ALL five steps! Total useless then. The only boon, which get an upgrade by multiple are the HP(only that really is independent of your current hp!), the +damage/heal with 1min CD and the deflectionhurt/guardregeneration/staminaregeneration! But the +stats(the power get diminished in second case due indirect Dependant) get even worser as higher they are.