test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Problems

cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is anyone else unable to switch characters on the gateway? I thought maybe it was just my computer, but now I've tried my phone, home computer, and work computer and I get an error and it disconnects me every time I try to switch characters. I have to log out and back in every time to switch (kind of annoying when you have 6 characters =P)
Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
Post edited by cribstaxxx on

Comments

• stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Hi Crib, known problem that is being worked on.

You can use F5 to refresh browser when changing and sometimes this works. Today I've found it less reliable so something is changing behind the scenes.
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Hi Crib, known problem that is being worked on.

You can use F5 to refresh browser when changing and sometimes this works. Today I've found it less reliable so something is changing behind the scenes.

Ah ok, I just hadn't seen any posts on it, thanks.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • poisonledpoisonled Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    I've had the same issue for the past week. If I can get a character to load the gateway will time out when switching between professions and/or switching between characters. This used to be very fast, I wonder what happened and when they will fix it.
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Ah ok, I just hadn't seen any posts on it, thanks.

There posts about it in the Bugs section (where they belong), including one with a PW response.