test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Regarding Nightmare Lockbox

sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why did they lock the other thread? There was at least another 600 great posts pending!!
Post edited by sedryntyros on

Comments

• spudviciousspudvicious Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was just wondering the same thing. Either way, I think it's clear that this is an issue that not everybody is finished discussing. I am saddened that the company seems to be finished discussing it, though, because I think that a LOT of the people that have been talking about this (on all three sides of the issue) would likely be very much satisfied with a clear and open discussion that included representatives of the company addressing individual concerns clearly and completely.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you have a question as to whether a thread was locked, removed, or moderated, pursuant to RoC, please take it up in PMs with one of the moderation staff or the Community Manager.

By way of explanation, a closing remark was added to the original thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you have a question as to whether a thread was locked, removed, or moderated, pursuant to RoC, please take it up in PMs with one of the moderation staff or the Community Manager.

By way of explanation, a closing remark was added to the original thread.

Gotcha. I see the closing remark now.

Darn shame, though. The topic being discussed was important to the future of Neverwinter.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Neverwinter will still be here long past this issue.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    Neverwinter will still be here long past this issue.

Many of us won't be if the issue continues to be ignored.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Many of us won't be if the issue continues to be ignored.

Only a few cause remember most players don't visit the forums.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    Only a few cause remember most players don't visit the forums.

Perhaps you're right. I know at least a few people who aren't playing anymore precisely because of this issue and considered it to be an effort in futility from the start to bother voicing their opinion about it, and never bothered to show up here to say how displeased they were.

Most the people who are upset about this issue didn't come to discuss it or even give Cryptic the chance to discuss it. They just left.

I don't think that means there isn't a chance for Cryptic to get back to those players tho - but they have to take that chance instead of just sitting silent on an issue that clearly can't be just swept under the rug.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Discuss lockedbox opinions and feedback, just do so in a way that isn't violating the Rules of Conduct. Namely adding insulting and inflammatory remarks, as well as discussing Forum Moderation. The reason threads are closed is because of the insulting and then side remarks that violate the RoC. Abide the Rules and there should be no issue in posting.
This discussion has been closed.