test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF starting to walk with his back against the enemy when moving forward

modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok so i've noticed a thing were my GF turns his back to his enemy while moving forward when Guard is up. This thing didn't happen to me before the patch. And it's really tricky to turn him back around again. Take a couple of seconds with Guard down.
Post edited by modimor on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They stealth patched a New Michael Jackson passive to GF , now you moonwalk towards enemies , just be careful in protectors enclave , if you go near any Halflings , Lord Neverwinters guards have been told to tackle you and send you off to jail :<
  • Options
    modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Happens everytime a player sucessfully lands a CC abilltiy between guards. Seems to be working fine in PVE. In pvp it seem to invert the controlls somehow. It's pretty anoying since you can't always tell wich way your facing if there's alot of players focusing you. And it really breaks the mechanic of the class aswell since you gott be facing forward to whatever you're trying to block.
    This is like the 4th class's mechanic that have been bugged since the patch. I've read buggs about TR, GWF even a few on CW, and now GF aswell. What are you doing over there?????