test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ninja Patch Friday morning

xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I just logged in game this morning and there was another Patch...about 173MB, but I don't see a post about it. Any details that I missed?
Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
- JailBreak (in development)

Comments

• Options
    therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?459001-Neverwinter-Evening-Maintenance-08-22-13

Helps if you actually look through the forums and not just check the 1st page.
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome thanks...I was looking on the forums for the patch notes.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OK, so, they fixed the issue with people not being able to whisper to each other. That's good....but what about all the other minor bugs that were introduced with the previous patch, for example:

1) The AH sorting bug (you could not sort items like before)

2) ESC key only working sometimes to close dialogs.

3) Dialog boxes misbehaving - sometimes it would be like you get a previous dialog box - for example, I select the option to upgrade a companion and then switch characters...and at that time the "companion upgrade box appears, and I cannot switch characters - until I selected the companion upgrade again, and at that time I got the s"switch characters" dialogue box.

4) Many blue items (like the ones you get from the new quests) incorrectly said to be salvageable.
    Hoping for improvements...