What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

need something more useful to each class

jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Something more useful all the way through to level 60

example

Rogue gets an extra bag at the start of level 1

Devoted cleric gets a holy mount at level 20 which is the faster mount (level 4)

Guarding fighter gets extra help with professions like add 1 professional assets at the start on every profession

control wizard picks up extra professions materials from skill nodes or drops

Great weapon fighter
something to do with a companion. I really only thought of the rogue bonus and just thought of anything for the rest of the classes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    nothing like that will ever happen. Your suggestions would decrease teh company's sales of zen, which is antithetical to what most of their resources are dedicated to.

To clarify, zen sales is what drives decisions made by the developers(or their superiors) in this game.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »

example

Rogue gets an extra bag at the start of level 1

Devoted cleric gets a holy mount at level 20 which is the faster mount (level 4)

Guarding fighter gets extra help with professions like add 1 professional assets at the start on every profession

control wizard picks up extra professions materials from skill nodes or drops

Great weapon fighter
    something to do with a companion. I really only thought of the rogue bonus and just thought of anything for the rest of the classes

All classes should be remade , this game is still in beta the way I see it .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »

The examples you gave were not bad indeed, but honestly, I must ask why should these be implemented? Why do classes need something more useful for leveling?
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think most of these suggestions are terrible. Some are WAY more valuable than others. For example the bag for a TR is far LESS valuable than gets extra help with professions like add 1 professional assets at the start on every profession or picks up extra professions materials from skill nodes or drops

A bag is easy to get but a bag is FAR cheaper and easier to get than a life time of profession materials from skill nodes or profession assets. So screw the bag for a TR it is worthless..