test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what's wrong with professions rares...

krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
3 hours in a row and the Tailoring professions Rare do not change.... I am level 20 and 3 hours in a row I get the same blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to make...

What's the point in investing 5M AD to make crappy blue helm, greeves, etc...? I would at least expect a purple to show up once in a while...

Come on...!!!
Post edited by krisst0f on

Comments

• baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kristoff nearly all of your posts are about how its unfair you didn't get this or that you wish they did that to make it quicker for you.

One thread if I remember you even said the Celestial coins were a joke because you didn't get Coalescent wards and that they should just give you the stuff you need, what a joke..

Moan moan moan..

If everything is such a chore for you then why are you even here? Surely playing something that aggravates you this much cant be good for your health, raging all the time isn't good for your heart dude..
  • veruganverugan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 100
    edited August 2013
    I can tell that you hold this game to a very high standard and are not afraid to make your opinion known.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I logged in today and didn't get a pony. That sucked.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I thought I was on someone's blog for a moment.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    actually, it'd be great if there were more revolving profession tasks that are worth the effort it takes to build up your profession assets and mats. it seems like the system was designed to do this but it just doesn't work that way. yet.