test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

making doors go away?

artgodartgod Member Posts: 90
Is there some way to make doors that are created through the "unlock door" objective thing actually 'dissappear' after they are unlocked? When I go to edit the door component in details on the map there doesn't seem to be an option...

I have a series of doors that require keys, and most of them gobble up the keys as you unlock the door. The problem is if you then close the door sometimes they lock after that and you can't unlock them again since the 'required' item to open it is already gone.

Also, I'm finding some doors are odd in that even if there are required 'key' items they still open regardless of if you have the key or not... I'm trying to work in invisible walls where that crops up... a bit annoying that it's so odd... sometimes the doors work ok, other times they don't... biggest frustation is that you can lock yourself in to a corner, which is something I want to avoid if I can... I want to make it so that if you unlock the door it always stays open (or just dissappears on objective unlock door complete, etc.)