test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Communication OR Twitter

redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
And it is an OR.

Right now the Foundry is down, again (happens ever week and every week Foundry Authors are totally ignored and kept in the dark).

About an hour ago a meaningless, and totally uninformative comment was posted on Twitter to the effect that "we hope to have the foundry back soon".

Now I have two major issues with this:

1) It was posted on Twitter: It should have been posted here, on the Official Forums, and in the Bug Thread that reported this weekly episode of poor service. Now, I know why it was posted on Twitter, every time one of you who uses Twitter (I don't BTW) goes and takes a look a Neverwinter's feed they get money, for creating "footfall" for Twitter.

2) A Tweet is short: for a weekly outage that we can almost set our clocks by, and which leaves the people doing the most to keep this game alive frustrated and in the dark we need more information.

It is clear that the use of Twitter is deliberate, for two reasons, generates cash for PWE and gives them an excuse to tell us absolutely nothing of value.

In short it is a excuse for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor customer service; but as long as fools keep going PWE will make money and the playing community will keep being treated to the most appalling customer service in the MMO industry.

If you want improvements, better communication, better customer service you need to vote with your mouse - and stop giving them Twitter-time.

Force them to come here and engage with the playing community.

You are the players, the consumers - Neverwinter is a Consumer Product (PWE only make money if you keep consuming).

This means you have power over them, all you need is the brains to realise that and the will to act.

I've just helped you with the first part, now you need to do the rest.

Make them talk to us here!

All The Best
Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.