Install Arc
Options

Blue Dragon PvP Tourney: Proving Grounds

2»

Comments

• Options
    dizzy0samdizzy0sam Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I like the idea but whats the point of teams created from one of each class? Part of PvP is team-tactics aswell.
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sounds good, I'm down.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Question: Would this be held on TEST so we have every server join?
  • Options
    andotacoandotaco Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Count me in, when do we start?
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    [ ] I predict this tourney will end all arguments and trash talking related to PVP.
    [X] I predict the same set of clownshoes players will still <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and moan
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Question: Would this be held on TEST so we have every server join?

You guys gonna play? They use rejuvenation pots which your team if I am not mistaken refuses to play against. (Not that I disagree, just saying)
  • Options
    modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    As soon as you try to impose your own restrictions on gear, skills, etc. you lost half you audience. Might as well just make it for lvl 10 characters only o.0

They are implementing restructions on stuff coz they are out of ballance, bugged and can be explioted etz. People do this all the time in other games were devs don't work fast enough to fix it, i personally have played several MMO's were they had anual pvp tournaments with different rules then in the actual game, and they pretty much always ban stuff that are considered broken.
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Put a requirement that everyone must have their combat log turned on. /combatlog 1
    & that there must be at least x number of players on each side recording the battle on fraps (or streaming) whichever.

Also as for gear.
    Have your team/guild pool up monies, buy 1 set of blue gear.
    Place it in your inventory -> Copy pasta the character -> Presto your character has the set of unbound gear in the test server.
    -> Resell on live server to regain the monies minus posting fees.

As soon as you try to impose your own restrictions on gear, skills, etc. you lost half you audience. Might as well just make it for lvl 10 characters only o.0

You must be new to competitive tournaments.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    someguy313someguy313 Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    So is this still on?? Not seeing any updated info from the OP.
    PWN (GWF) - <Lemonade Stand> Live Streaming PvP on Twitch
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good idea , glhf to all who will sign up for the PvP event .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed