test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Couldn't turn in daily quests yesterday and gone from journal now.

whyismyplantdyinwhyismyplantdyin Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I took the time for 3 boring pvp matches, where who wins is decided by who gets the least bots and where I have no choice to avoid the bots.
I took the time to do 3 skirmishes, which basicly meant I couldn't do anything because once I outlevel it I can't complete it. And it was freaking boring and laggy, more frustrating then fun really.
And I took the time to complete the 3 daily foundry's, which are sometimes the best part of the game although quite hit or miss.
The Daily dungeon I couldn't complete because after an hour of the same boring fighting I couldn't reach the boss.

I couldn't turn them in yesterday, they sat in my log at 3/3 and I figured I could just turn them in today. Now all these quests are gone from my log, rhyx ignores the fact that I completed them. Today I completed the daily skirmish, luckily a much better skirmish although after 2 times I'm not exactly looking forward to a 3rd run. Again, he won't give me the AD for the quest even though it's at 3/3 in my journal.

It's also virtually impossible to find a party. Rarely you get a few in a row but for most of the day you're stuck in queue.

I really don't feel like playing this game anymore. It's 99% waiting in queue at higher levels and when you finally do get a party going the bugs end up making the run useless and frustrating.