test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skeletal Dog bug?

clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have the blue skeletal dog companion, and it's currently level 15. I have the first 2 neck slots unlocked, but no neck items I try will actually equip. I tried the same items with other pets, and they work ok.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by clansman2013 on

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mines only at rank 14 but I can equip the first necklace no problem
  • drclawisdeaddrclawisdead Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Make sure you are using the right type of neck.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got it. I put it in the stable, then got him back out and re-summoned it, now I can equip the neck items i was trying before. Odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flashtonyflashtony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had the same problem, make it idle and active again, then just pull the neck items on the slot that still seem to be locked and BAM...
    Item equipped....
    It seems to be some sort of display issue... the slots not seeming to unlock but they do...

My dog is 22 now, and according to some post he should have a blue glow now, or any sort of glow... But it doesn't.

Only thing i noticed are golden eyes..
    Any one any idea? Tried making it idle dismiss it resummon...

Cheers

Tony
    "Tanking since 1984"
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flashtony wrote: »
    I had the same problem, make it idle and active again, then just pull the neck items on the slot that still seem to be locked and BAM...
    Item equipped....
    It seems to be some sort of display issue... the slots not seeming to unlock but they do...

My dog is 22 now, and according to some post he should have a blue glow now, or any sort of glow... But it doesn't.

Only thing i noticed are golden eyes..
    Any one any idea? Tried making it idle dismiss it resummon...

Cheers

Tony

not sure about that (my dog is only 12) but it may be graphic settings (perhaps on low or with something off there is no glow), also did you selected right skin for it?
    edited June 2013
    Select the skinn???

I have to check for that option;)
    "Tanking since 1984"
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you may not put items on pets in the idle slots. I do not see the logic for this, but that is how it works. If you stable a pet it also dumps the items into your bags. This is not a bug.

If it would not equip when the pet was active, it was a bug and while you fixed it, you should still report it.
    edited June 2013
    *cough* Indeed! There was a thingy to select the looks of my dog;)

It updated automatically the first time, but then stayed on that look, not updating again;)

Thank you for the hint!
    "Tanking since 1984"
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My Blu Dog is Level 22, no problem when u hit level20 u should have blu flames.