test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP unbalanced

malganysxmalganysx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
This PvP is the worst i ever seen... i played Aion,Rift,GW2,WoW(i still play it),Tera but this... this is horribile.. TR kill gods.. i have photo wich capture a guy hit me 24k! and i have 23k HP... taths not normal... my GWF highest crit was 8k.. and slashing blade hit me 13 evry time hit me... i have pvp set.. but is the same.. hit like a rabit and others hit me like hell... i can kill other GWF and... w8 is over only other GWF i never see one in bgs.. but is not difficult to understand why... is the worst class ever made in a game...

here the photo!! lol... or make GWF a lot stronger.. or u can delete him from the game.. is totaly useless.. do poordamage.. resist... nothing.. in pvp suck... in pve too coz CW can do more AOE dmg.. why create it?? mha..

enjoy! lol
http://imageshack.us/g/541/imag0846z.jpg/
Post edited by malganysx on

Comments

• Options
    chipsterchipster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Look at your gear... /ignored..
  • Options
    xippinxippin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malganysx wrote: »
    This PvP is the worst i ever seen... i played Aion,Rift,GW2,WoW(i still play it),Tera but this... this is horribile.. TR kill gods.. i have photo wich capture a guy hit me 24k! and i have 23k HP... taths not normal... my GWF highest crit was 8k.. and slashing blade hit me 13 evry time hit me... i have pvp set.. but is the same.. hit like a rabit and others hit me like hell... i can kill other GWF and... w8 is over only other GWF i never see one in bgs.. but is not difficult to understand why... is the worst class ever made in a game...

here the photo!! lol... or make GWF a lot stronger.. or u can delete him from the game.. is totaly useless.. do poordamage.. resist... nothing.. in pvp suck... in pve too coz CW can do more AOE dmg.. why create it?? mha..

enjoy! lol

lol, seriously?
  • Options
    damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You're wearing greens OP.
  • Options
    realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dem gears....
    Admiralsig.png
  • Options
    bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013

enjoy! lol

The stats of your equipment are too low for PVP. On top of that, your Power may be high but your Critical Chance and ArmPen is too low. You should be wearing all Very Rare sets and your equips should be socketed with high level Enchants preferably Rank 6 and above. The right Armor and Weapon Enchantment is also advisable for survivability and to make earning kills easier in any PVP match. I would suggest to get Lesser Life Drinker for WE because GWFs with that Enchantment are really hard to kill. For AE, get a Lesser Soulforged or Thunderhead to gather more kills by surviving longer.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So far from what I've seen a 2CW, 1 cleric and 2 GF combo facerolls other teams in PvP. Just steams them. GF vs GF is hilarious though. It's just a waiting game to see who's block breaks first.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    you are wearing one piece of pvp gear that is not good enough. Get your GS to 10K then try again
  • Options
    mallonslefrmallonslefr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

enjoy! lol

Troll topic?
    First did you know that you can sumarize you items by <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    And pictures of your screen???? in what century are you living? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot
  • Options
    lednaillednail Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    And pictures of your screen???? in what century are you living? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot
    +1 at least he didn't use a disposable camera
  • Options
    dethcorddethcord Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    i have photo wich capture a guy hit me 24k! and i have 23k HP... taths not normal...

Oh, that's cute.

image.png

Btw, are you really so stupid you took picture instead of making a screenshot?
  • Options
    iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I came to this thread earlier, before there was any post. Looked at the greens and didn't comment. You guy's are foul lol.
  • Options
    nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    Lawlz look at that ice knife dmg and people complain about SE just lawl
  • Options
    lednaillednail Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    iergo wrote: »
    I came to this thread earlier, before there was any post. Looked at the greens and didn't comment. You guy's are foul lol.

You came in the thread earlier... It didn't tell you to pull out?
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    OP is obviously a troll, very special, or both.

3uulcq.jpg
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013

enjoy! lol

lol you are in greens i would hit you for over 40k ez as a GF. You a probly fighting ppl that been playing alot longer an wayyy out gear you.. (clearly you're in greens)
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

enjoy! lol

Lets get some things out of the way first.

I've played Aion and Tera.

Aion was ok until they screwed up end game gear. By allowing classes to Stack MAGIC resist whilst having excellent base damage. (stupid) But after a while gear was just too strong. Unbalance came in the form of gear.

Tera, one of THE MOST GEAR DEPENDANT GAMES I have EVER SEEN. One of the most imbalanced games as well. Some classes *cough* warrior* were stupid in 3v3 and sorcs LOOOOOL in mass pvp were ****ing Ridiculous!!! Being able to One shot 8+ people:?!!?!?

Ok so.

PVP in this game is in my opinion Perfectly fine. There's a few buggy bits and there are some disadvantages but other then that it's ok.

And yeah as others have said, if you are in green gear I don't think you will survive for very long.

TR's are the main dps of the game. They do hit very hard and you just have to take that into account in the same way you know Healers are going to be Healing and CW's are going to be CC'ing (lul).

GWF's are tanky when built correctly, and they can stun/KD lock.
    If you can't play GWF don't complain. Either learn how or reroll.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • Options
    e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    OP is obviously a troll, very special, or both.

3uulcq.jpg

(apologies for double post)

But actually!! In Aion you could do end game pvp in lvl 30 PvP armour :D and win!

..Until they brought out the eternal b-s
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • Options
    xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2013

enjoy! lol

With that Green items of yours, im afraid, there is no way making that gwf of yours strong. hohoho.. my alt cleric with 11k GS will eat you.
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.