What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnects and errors

trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Been getting disconnected repeatedly, followed by "account ticket error"
Post edited by trevien29 on

Comments

• cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, getting really annoying and NWO is the only game doing it so it is their side that is having problems.
  • xaveron3xaveron3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm getting disconnected whenever I try to make a new character. By rushing like Barry Allen, I've managed to get as far as selecting Background before it boots me, saying disconnected from login server. Most of the time, I'm booted just as I get to appearance. Anyone have any advice?
  • surfaksurfak Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    I cannot create new thread so i'll use this one since its on topic.

Upon defeating Vashi? Final boss in Cloak Tower ... client closes. Ticket-Crash report pops up.

Restart client - asks to verify files - click yes - load character ... loading cloak tower ... character appears in cloak tower and immediately client shuts down again. This process keeps repeating itself.

I can log in another character but cannot log in the one at Cloak Tower. I want to play and finish the dungeon.

Level 20 guardian fighter. I was in a party with 4 other players. If anyone of us pressed "x" inside the dungeon it would crash the game client and we had to restart client.

Please fix this, i want to continue playing.
  • surfaksurfak Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    Update: after many hours I attempted to re-log in and it worked. Finish cloak tower turned in quest to Rhix. Then I noticed this .. not sure if a bug or what. Just glad cloak tower didn't crash my client again.

AqcbCEl.jpg