test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not showing my characters to copy to preview server, what do?

roundeyeddevilroundeyeddevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Singed up for preview, went to http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview
Yet, drop down tabs do not show my characters to copy over.
Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by roundeyeddevil on

Comments

• mrmordenb5mrmordenb5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have this issue today, as well.

I copied over my characters a couple days ago, and went ahead and deleted my cleric on test and was going to copy over the latest version of her. No characters are showing up for copying.

I'm guessing it's a server issue/copy buy that will be resolved, soon.
  • iwrestlebearziwrestlebearz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having this issue as well.

Would love to be able to test new content but am unable to because I can't copy my character.
  • kerupi1kerupi1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I already have the preview server patched but can't seemed to copy my char as of all you did. Mehh so lame :D
  • sitedynositedyno Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is not working for me either. No way to alpha test the beta test....
  • mrmordenb5mrmordenb5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still not working for me. Would be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement that a fix is coming. It's hard to test when you can't copy over characters, and I can confirm that it did work before for me.
  • havokwrathbladehavokwrathblade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. The website won't even load for me.
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    We've identified an issue with transferring characters from the Beholder shard. It'll take a restart of the live Neverwinter shards to address this issue, so you'll be able to copy characters over after our next maintenance.
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for acknowledging it! Shame on you guys for something this blatant and easy to check still happening.
    edited June 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    We've identified an issue with transferring characters from the Beholder shard. It'll take a restart of the live Neverwinter shards to address this issue, so you'll be able to copy characters over after our next maintenance.

Thank you for the update, and yes, I'm on Beholder, so that would make sense.