test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Castle Never

eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
/10chars del
Post edited by eikoon on

Comments

• clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    These exploits and the dev's reluctance to fix them is one of the main reasons that many honest players and paying customers are leaving this game in a mass exodus.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    These exploits and the dev's reluctance to fix them is one of the main reasons that many honest players and paying customers are leaving this game in a mass exodus.

Oh do you have insider info I don't know about? No. The worst I get are people that are frustrated but patient, and satisfied Cryptic has clamped down on patching the exploits and banning accounts of the guilty. What I mainly receive are requests to join guilds that are filled and filling with those who enjoy playing an honest game.

These are not signs of a mass exodus, but a sign of the growth of the playerbase who will remain in the game long past the launch period... who are by and large honest players.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    sorry for posting - but it needs to be fixed :/ remove the thread... what's written up there makes no sense without the rest (you could just remove the video) cause talking about.....

so please: delete the whole thread cause now it looks kinda weird... ty
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It makes plenty of sense. Consider this a warning, DO NOT use the forums to post known or unknown exploits of any kind.

I can't make it any clearer than that.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.