test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please buff ALL GWF at-wills (unbalanced)

ioannides5ioannides5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
current changes are only buffing sure-strike and wicked-strike, and leaving weapon-master's strike and reaping strike untouched. This is a big hit to the destroyer tree; you're basically shoving every GWF into the instigator tree for dps, or sentinel for tanking... leaving the destroyer tree next to useless. The biggest issue is reaping strike, it really needs to receive some sort of buff.. whether it be damage like the others, or faster charge rate... SOMETHING.

I don't want to be FORCED to go down the instigator build because it's the only path you made viable. The destroyer is basically getting the crapper in this patch.
Post edited by ioannides5 on

Comments

• xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ioannides5 wrote: »
    I don't want to be FORCED to go down the instigator build because it's the only path you made viable. The destroyer is basically getting the crapper in this patch.

Before the patch every GWF was forced to go down the destroyer path because it was the only viable path. After the patch GWF has options.

Also.... they did not nerf destroyer in any way. They buffed it by reducing cooldowns for the encounters you use in that tree.

After the patch the Destroyer path is even more powerful then it was before. The only thing that changed is they made the other two paths worth taking too.

The way I see it, that is an improvement.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sure strike is not buffed enough ,weapon master and reaping strike need buff up to and not so fast need huge damage buff
  • ioannides5ioannides5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xhrit wrote: »
    Before the patch every GWF was forced to go down the destroyer path because it was the only viable path. After the patch GWF has options.

Also.... they did not nerf destroyer in any way. They buffed it by reducing cooldowns for the encounters you use in that tree.

After the patch the Destroyer path is even more powerful then it was before. The only thing that changed is they made the other two paths worth taking too.

The way I see it, that is an improvement.

Are you ****ing stupid? Before the patch instigator was still more viable and more used then destroyer is. Now, all they're doing, is putting the final nail in Destroyer to make sure no one uses it at all.
  • xjdx6xjdx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the main issue is for this preview server we need the ability to respec as few times to be able to test out the patches that have been made. Currently everyone who was GWF that did go down the Destroyer tree for (single target dps) will now not be able to try the other viable options.