test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Group of 5 LFG [Dragon]

hmusicahmusica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
Found one, thanks for the invites guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey.

I sent you a message in-game. Check it out.

To find out more about our Guild read our recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

Hope to see you soon! :)
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • hmusicahmusica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess I should add that we're looking for a guild based in an American time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern) only.

bUMP.
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Sent both accounts a friend request. Think you guys could fit in pretty well. We actually play some other games as well such as WOW and Diablo etc. With 4 of us being a tight knit group. Here's some basic information on our guild if you want to chat just accept my friend request in game.

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • hmusicahmusica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just leaving a bUMP.