test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Miracle Healer's Set?

sm177ysm177y Member Posts: 24
edited May 2013 in The Temple
What dungeons are you guys finding t2 gear like Miracle Healer's set? There's no info anywhere!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Spellplague Caverns = Head / Ring
    Frozen Heart = Feet / Waist
    Caverns of Karrundax = Arms / Waist
    Lair of the Pirate King = Off-hand / Neck
    Temple of the Spider = Armor / Neck
    Dread Vault = Main-hand / Ring
    Castle Never = Main-hand / Off-hand / Waist / Ring / Neck

If you actually click on the dungeon in the Queue screen it'll tell you what loot will drop there, just fyi.
  • sm177ysm177y Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    @daervon - Thanks! I'm aware of the set pieces being listed in the queue screen but I'm yet to see T2 drop. I suppose the chances are just extremely low.

You're saying that "Caverns of Karrundax" could drop any of the classes T2 arm piece? And Spider can drop any of the T2 Armor pieces for any class?

Lastly, how does the Delves chest play into this? Cause I got the Miracle Healers Helmet (forgot name) from Spider chest, despite it not being listed as a droppable item in the Spider Temple.
  • saivyresaivyre Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Miracle Healer's is sold for drake seals...
    fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • kelderek1kelderek1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saivyre wrote: »

There are two sets, one called Miracle Healer which drops in dungeons, and another called Miracle Healer of the Drake which you get for drake seals. The drake set has lower stats and does not have any set bonuses which means it's not very useful.

The drop rates for set piece items from dungeons seems really bad. I have run over a dozen spellplague and frozen heart full clears and have yet to see a single set piece drop for any class. When I do it as a dungeon delve I always get things like belts and necks in the chest, but no set pieces. Might be bad luck on my part, but I think the rarity of it sucks.
  • daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saivyre wrote: »

Sets bought with Seals lack the set bonus and so could not be counted among the "set" gear...

@sm177y The delves chest guarantees that you'll get some loot for yourself -- including epic loot -- however does not guarantee (to my experience) that you'll be able to use it. You'll still be able to trade it though.
  • sm177ysm177y Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    Alright. After researching nearly all day it just seems Tier 2 drops are extremely rare despite being able to drop in any Tier 2 dungeon. Pirate seems the lowest. My group and I have done 15+ runs and no tier 2 set pieces.