test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Puff Puff Pass] PvP and PvE... (Dragon Coast)

angelicdevil90angelicdevil90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello, my name is Angel and we are recruiting people who like doing a little of everything. We have a raidcall set up (free program, easy to use and small file download) for people who like to chat on mic or we can chat in game. Myself and the other founder of this Guild are on quite a bit (him more than myself) and we are a newly started guild but have already had a few fun adventures with our current guild members.

Over time once we get a few more repositories open and things are settled I plan on having game's and trivia nights or something fun to do where members can win a prize. Idea's are also welcome :)

I play Rouge, Cleric, Tank and Wizard... still haven't tried the Great Weapons Fighter but plan on making that one next :) The other founder plays a tank and wizard and will be making a cleric soon.

We are also more than willing to help those who need it in questing, answering questions and who are just getting started.

If this sounds good to you come join the fun :) Politeness is a necessity. No drama. Thanks!

Angel and Ryan