test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

THIS you've never seen before! [UGC] Ask Not Whence the Thunder Comes - And CONTEST

1235»

Comments

• almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No thank you kind sir! So, now that I've won this one, am I exempt from the next? haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    almostcool wrote: »
    No thank you kind sir! So, now that I've won this one, am I exempt from the next? haha.

Nope but I think there's 2 couples on here that might give ya a run for ya money :)
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    *ahem*

I will NOT lose again....I've been meaning to take a vacation from work............
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol shor!

I just wanted everyone to know the last fight IS corrected in live even if they aren't exactly spawning the way I want. A couple of fixes to the wolves and the positioning now on the last fight and I can move on to the polish. The quest is live and thanks for the support!
    Halls_Sig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    New official trailer added! HD version still inc!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elzPaRoHYMI&feature=youtu.be
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • s2798s2798 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @ell: I wanted to let you know I ran thru again last night. The changes so far are great. The end fight is brutal but just do-able. And I like that the king now only spawns defeated after all 3 waves. I also noted he now does different types of attacks in each wave. very cool! Here are the only things I found while testing:

Your second set of wolves seem to not be moving.

Your two trolls on the path on the eastern side of the map are also not moving.

Thanks!
    edited May 2013
    s2798 wrote: »
    @ell: I wanted to let you know I ran thru again last night. The changes so far are great. The end fight is brutal but just do-able. And I like that the king now only spawns defeated after all 3 waves. I also noted he now does different types of attacks in each wave. very cool! Here are the only things I found while testing:

Your second set of wolves seem to not be moving.

Your two trolls on the path on the eastern side of the map are also not moving.

Thanks!

Yes, I didn't get a chance to correct the wolves last night while making my video. I'll jump on them today and the two trolls. Thanks!!!
    Halls_Sig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Hey all! Just published some new updates!

Some new visuals inside the fortress, soon to be in more areas! Let me know what you think. Corrected all of the wildlife pathing and I believe all fights are working as ordered at this point. So, from here I will be adding the rest of the polish on the inside of the fortress and hopefully spreading out the final boss fight with the mad king and messing with that darn separation! Thanks!
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • s2798s2798 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ell, the new area looks great! Very dramatic, I look forward to seeing where you put more of this!
    edited May 2013
    s2798 wrote: »
    Ell, the new area looks great! Very dramatic, I look forward to seeing where you put more of this!

Thanks! I'm still working on the other areas, hoping to have it out tomorrow!
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • echtigernechtigern Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL Graciuos this place is hugh.
    Almost an hour and I'm still not at the troll bridge :rolleyes: aimlessly waundering, kinda like a kender with waunderlust :p OH!!! Look a squirrel.

Nice layout so far and for "hand-drawn"? impressive.

Nothing game breaking just a few flaws I saw aside from the conversations that were already mentioned
    Weird, a bird that shoots spiderwebs (not a flaw just thought it was funny)
    Floating Dead Manwich
    southern most Icecrag Hollow Patrol partols thru the wall a little.
    Oh one last thing - an exit door of some sort, "F-ing out of something you obviously put a lot of time in to is no way to exit, it needs a proper door.
    edited June 2013
    echtigern wrote: »
    LOL Graciuos this place is hugh.
    Almost an hour and I'm still not at the troll bridge :rolleyes: aimlessly waundering, kinda like a kender with waunderlust :p OH!!! Look a squirrel.

Nice layout so far and for "hand-drawn"? impressive.

Nothing game breaking just a few flaws I saw aside from the conversations that were already mentioned
    Weird, a bird that shoots spiderwebs (not a flaw just thought it was funny)
    Floating Dead Manwich
    southern most Icecrag Hollow Patrol partols thru the wall a little.

Ty! This caught my eye though:

"Floating dead manwich" - Was he no longer impaled on his spear??? If not I'm betting that last patch changed something :( And that was one of my favorite pieces. I will check this out tonight
    Halls_Sig.jpg