test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Group of 5 players looking to join a progression guild 8.5k - 9.5k GS

waaaghwaaagh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So... I'm posting on behalf of me and my group of friends, we're a group of 5 players who've done T1 and are looking for guidance progressing into T2. We've got 1 of each class and we've all completed T1 except for Grey Wolf Den. Looking for a guild that would be willing to adopt us.

My IGN is Shava Silentread@Vathaela

Thanks!
Post edited by waaagh on

Comments

• grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We might be the guild for you guys. Check us out here.
    ---"Old age and deviousness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."
    DZJuyUT.png
    Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Welcome Waagh and friends. :) Just a little information on the Sinister Swarm community and how your clan would be a benefit for us both. Our progression has been a fun ride so far, with T1's and T2's, and a vast pool of experience and members who are here to help everyone. We do utilize a large Ventrilo server for all of our adventures, and that in itself is a blast. Very active and a history of over 13 years shows our dedication and devotion to a working fun environment. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com and see what we have to offer. You can pm me here or hit me up ingame, quantumn@baronquantumn. Would love to take the time to chat and see if being a Swarm member fits your party's desires. Thanks Waagh.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png