test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it weird...

muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
...that after using the gateway for the past 7 hours, I am finding my self strangely attracted to the cute Half Orc lass swinging her hammer in the professions area? I mean look as those incisors, and those deltoids! Drives an old Half Orc to distraction I tell ya!
Post edited by muzrub333 on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    muzrub333 wrote: »
    ...that after using the gateway for the past 7 hours, I am finding my self strangely attracted to the cute Half Orc lass swinging her hammer in the professions area? I mean look as those incisors, and those deltoids! Drives an old Half Orc to distraction I tell ya!

My cousin, called 'Mugluk', disagrees. In fact, she said...

Hrch hrch, dat wench nub eben wearin makeup, she also old. Me ib prettier dan dat! Dis ib painting ob me winning 'bestest looking in all ob Blackdagger ruins' contest. Me win dat not only because bestest looking, also because bestest at clomping dem oders dat try.

mugluk.jpg
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What I don't get it at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    muzrub333 wrote: »

You're not alone hahaha
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What I don't get it at all.

For those that understand, no explanation is necessary. For those that do not, no explanation is possible.

Franz Werfel, As quoted in Philippine Studies (1953) by Ateneo de Manila, p. 269; also in Everest : The Mountaineering History (2000) by Walt Unsworth, p. 100. From the writings of St. Thomas Aquinas.

paraphrased here to "If you do't' get it, don't worry about it", or "These are not the droids you are looking for".
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing wrong with half-orcs... they aren't all hideous looking... Heck, they don't even get -Cha anymore apparently. LOL
    And I RPed a 1/2 Orc Sorcerer, even when they did...
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »

Hrch hrch, dat wench nub eben wearin makeup, she also old. Me ib prettier dan dat! Dis ib painting ob me winning 'bestest looking in all ob Blackdagger ruins' contest. Me win dat not only because bestest looking, also because bestest at clomping dem oders dat try.

mugluk.jpg

Holy crud....That is the spitting image of my ex wife....:eek:
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »

and you still owe me alimony payments!
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mugluk.jpg
    wrenaq wrote: »
    And did you divorce because of her teeth ? Well after a little dental work she could give an hard time to many hollywood stars especially if you happen to see them without the makeup
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »

mugluk.jpg

Oddly looks like my old maths teacher.