test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So before caring any longer!

cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Have they balanced the classes yet and do they intend to do this. Having 60% of your classes why over powered is bull****!

What did they do to fix the economy I seen nothing that actually did anything about the AD already in the market. They should have done a wipe and refund all zen. Only fix that would work.

I do not care about playing this game until classes are balanced in any case. When the **** is this going to be addressed!!!!!!!!

Biggest issue with the game and it is just be ignore. All class should be adjusted to the play style of the GWF and the GW since they are fun to play because we don't have EASY Buttons in combat.

$500 on this game and I am ready to just walk away, other big spender are feeling the same, you think you can keep the game running without the people who spend the money? Those F2P means F2P players are not going to pay your salary.

Full Wipe and Class Balance until that time take the game off line.
Post edited by cookjk on

Comments

• Options
    judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many times does it need to be pointed out that they've stated in no uncertain terms that there will be no wipe?

How did you spend $500 on this POS before realizing that the classes were unbalanced (as that seems to be your chief complaint)? Two hundred I understand if you bought the founder pack with blind hope, but then, what, you started playing a game that was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from day one and still spent another three bills on it? Don't leave, man -- they need you.