test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q & A New content, Raiding, Etc

d33jd33j Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1) Do you think there should be more classes/paragon paths before raiding?

2) Is there going to be a tank class that's going to actually be able to legitely hold aggro for?

3) Future Classes you may think they will release.

4) Is the game going to die if anything doesn't get updated fairly soon?

5) Is NW a p2w game?

6) Do you think the game has great future potential?

7) Whats changes do you think needs to be made for this game to keep being solely successful?
Post edited by d33j on

Comments

• iamtreaveiamtreave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3) I hope to see a bard somewhere down the line!
  • shining2112shining2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4) Nah but you will have alot of whiners and quiters leaving and that is ok for me ... Smiles

6) yes

7) Alter the chat sytem. Chatting privately with a friend right now is constantly clicking seperately every single time I enter new text . Ewww. Buying something with AD made a little bit more realistic? I mean my word it will take me a year to get enough to buy anything LOL. All in all though I think the game is pretty awesome. Has alot of content and omg a free companion? Life got so much better and then a free Horse so it wouldn't take ages to get anywhere? Man if they had given even a free chicken to ride so you go faster I'd have been happy :) They have done well in my opinion
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    d33j wrote: »
    1) Do you think there should be more classes/paragon paths before raiding?
    Yes, because they should finish the classes before designing the content for them. Cart goes after the horse.
    2) Is there going to be a tank class that's going to actually be able to legitely hold aggro for?
    There are already two, so the outlook is not good. Why design a third if your opinion is the first two don't work? Do you keep adding useless classes until you 'succeed'?
    3) Future Classes you may think they will release.
    As many as you'll buy.
    4) Is the game going to die if anything doesn't get updated fairly soon?
    Not completely. Not immediately.
    5) Is NW a p2w game?
    Against forum rules to comment.
    6) Do you think the game has great future potential?
    P.T. Barnum is alleged to have said a sucker is born every minute. Can you prove him wrong?
    7) Whats changes do you think needs to be made for this game to keep being solely successful?
    Solely successful doesn't mean anything. NASA crashed a rover into Mars over a metric conversion math error. How long is your average game school degree? How long for a physics Ph.D?
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC