test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AH needs disabled until it is fixed

mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Almost every auction is -10,000,000+ AD right now. This is the result of throwing a gaming out under the veil of beta while trying to rake in cash at the same time.

Negatives on the AH should make it obvious how rushed the programming was.

Even if they ban people the damage in this games economy is already done.

I wasn't on the character wipe band wagon until I logged into today. All legitimate zen, bought with real money, is tracked in the wallet. Servers can be wiped clean and started anew and people can be refunded all Zen that was purchased and transferred to Neverwinter.

Cryptic/NWE stated in Beta weekends that character would carry over each weekend unless there was unforeseeable events. I would say that same logic should carry to open beta. Their game has been ravaged by hackers and exploiters. This is definitely under the category of unforeseeable events.

If they think they can fix it, then they have more optimism than I do. Sometimes you have to accept defeat amd accept the number of people that would leave the game because it was "live but not live" before it was ready.

Time for some damage control. Time to figure out which number will be greater. Those that quit because the servers get reset, or those that quit because the economy is trashed.

Comments

• smrtstnsmrtstn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do we really need a new thread?

Also the Exploit was done with the Gateway. You cant do it in game AH
This discussion has been closed.