test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I got bad loot

chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
The moron gave me 2 stars because he got bad loot. Without putting too fine a point on it he deserves to die. Joking ofcourse
My new quest:

WIP
Post edited by chinspinner on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is a shame that players don't "get it" that the rewards are basically random, and that an author's work is derided because of it. Now that I think about it... it's kinda similar to real-life "critics". :p
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are alot of 'special' players who love to rate foundry missions. Those who refuse to read dialog and then complain, those who do not get the loot they want and then complain, those who refuse to read and then get lost and complain, those who get a lockbox to drop and complain (Have seen this..a guy complained that a lockbox dropped during a foundry mission and he didn't have a key for it..gave the guy a 1 star).

In truth, the system needs to be fixed or we should be able to delete some of the ratings if warranted.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The moron gave me 2 stars because he got bad loot. Without putting too fine a point on it he deserves to die. Joking ofcourse

I don't know about dying.. Maybe a backhand and a knee to the face would be more appropriate. Joking of course. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]