test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lv 60 Rogue & GF looking for friendly mature Aussie guild

havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
I have a level 60 rogue and guardian. I am looking for a guild primarily to do t2 and CN dungeon runs, and also happy to do pvp. I am in Sydney, so would prefer a guild that plays during that time.

My gs for both characters is 10k+. I am in Dragon server.

My handle id is @havocw.
Post edited by havocw on

Comments

• havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    I am still looking for an Australian guild.
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!

We're looking to expand on all fronts. I've always played with Australians because I'm a late night player. You might fit in you might not. Why not try it out.