test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hotkeys

xroselessxroseless Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello!

So recently I started playing Neverwinter, but now my Rogue is at a point where she seems to have more powers than hotkeys available.
I've got about 2 or 3 Daily and At-Will Powers now, but I can't store them all in the hotkey thingy, so I was wondering.. are the hotkeys at the bottom of the screen the only hotkeys?
I would like to be able to use all of my powers, or atleast more of my powers, is there some way I can?
Thanks in advance!
Post edited by xroseless on

Comments

• Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get to choose 2 daily skills which go either side of the orange diamond thing.
    You get to choose 2 class feature which are the lil yellow ones 1 on top of each other
    You get to choose 2 at will powers which go on left and right mouse buttons
    You get to choose 3 encounter powers which are the 3 skills under the diamond

If you are a mage you are allowed 1 more power as your tab power which goes to the left hand side of the 2 yellow skills....not sure if any other class gets that-

At any 1 time those are all the skills you are allowed to have on your bar.
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only the control wizards get a a slightly altered/optional version of another power there. For the other classes there is only a class specific skills, but for some it alters their other skills.