test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Report all the GF exploiter!

radiator017radiator017 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so ive been reporting all this people using it. I got pissed off when people in my dungeon kick me cuz they want a GF with exploit idk why and people are Looking for GF exploiter just to join them in dungeon.

I am GF myself will never use this kind of exploit. plz report them get them perma banned atleast and make this game alot better. Thx
Post edited by radiator017 on

Comments

• Options
    inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no one banned ?
    pukmp.jpg
  • Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    the community is just as sad as the exploits available for them. They will abuse anything and even block the intentions of legit players to reach their own goals. I get kicked from domination if I try to win because the leader happens to be an afker and wants to lose asap. Apparently its roughly the same thing in PvE.
  • Options
    suavaialofasuavaialofa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kynttila wrote: »
    the community is just as sad as the exploits available for them. They will abuse anything and even block the intentions of legit players to reach their own goals. I get kicked from domination if I try to win because the leader happens to be an afker and wants to lose asap. Apparently its roughly the same thing in PvE.

omg lol that is so f**king terrible, bad enough he just wants to afk but kicking someone for trying to play? lol
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday people were doing that all day, a guildmate got kicked like 10 times trying to queue for Castle Never... Because she was a TR.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm not in the reporting people business. I trust that Cryptic developers have access to logs and that they will base punishment on those logs instead of unreliable player reports.

You could also have looked at the AH and report anyone who is selling 5-10+ blue and purple profession assets.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    I trust that Cryptic developers have access to logs and that they will base punishment on those logs

Sweet but hopeless naive of you to think Cryptic will do anything........
  • Options
    colonprcolonpr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mostly players kicking other cuz dungeon finder is bugged hardly, yday i has problem start dungeon cuz we was alltime mage/assasin pt w/o any tank / healer.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Sweet but hopeless naive of you to think Cryptic will do anything........

If they don't, then that is OK with me too because I just don't think it makes a huge difference in the mid to long run. It would be good if they did just to discourage future exploitation of bugs, though. (The only thing that would concern me is if someone started duping ADs, because I paid for mine.)

In any event, I see no point in further clogging the ticket system (I still have not received an answer to my one ticket about a lost mail). If they want to do something, they will, even without everyone reporting alleged exploiters.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Yesterday people were doing that all day, a guildmate got kicked like 10 times trying to queue for Castle Never... Because she was a TR.

Yeah, this could have nothing to do with exploiting, it was probably a group hoping for a healer or tank. I was in a random the other day that kicked every one who got the last spot that wasn't a cleric. It wasn't even Castle Never. They went through a dozen at least. Pretty sad, but not much to do with exploiting.

Side note, we really need a vote kick system here, and a timer where if you kick too much you can't do it again for a certain amount of time.