test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a EU based Guild with PvE Progression, highly active.

misterianusmisterianus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello.

I am a 26 year old male living in Sweden, and i am currently looking for a PvE progression guild based of EU timezones (GMT) etc. I play a Controll Wizard as my main on the "Dragon" shard and currently have a Gear-score of 8500(Currently doing T2's with randoms, which is often frustrating) and want to join a PvE progress guild for my continued dungeon progress.

Have not seen any thread of a guild that fits the criteria that i want to play with:

Eu based guild
Active members, playing 4 days per week if not more (Preferably more than 4-5 active members)
PvE Progression(Mature players)

Looking forward to joining an awesome PvE progression guild.
Post edited by misterianus on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png