Options

Gamebreaking GWF bug with Unstoppable

13»

Comments

• Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    evo404 wrote: »
    You are so naive. This game's support/development is garbage, any game company or dev team worth their salt would not launch a game with such an extreme gameplay bug (and yes, there are plenty of others but this is the worst one I've seen personally). Yet here we are, months after "launch". What a joke... I and others have been plenty patient for so many months that any grace period has long passed. For some reason you seem to think it's normal for a company to not have fixed a gamebreaking bug after 4+ months and months of closed beta...

What's actually insulting here is the virtual non-response by anyone from PW about this issue that has been around and brought up since the start of the game. Then one comes in here and acts like this is some new found bug that we are all just learning about. Sorry but THAT is insulting.

I really don't care about any of it at this point because I'm done with this game. This incredibly infuriating bug in particular and the dev team's response to it (or lack thereof) is the main reason for that. But it makes me feel better to let them know why I'm not playing their game anymore. It's simply unacceptable. If you have any standards, that is...
    joebae wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble, issues like this are rather easy to fix if you know your way around in the code.

if this consistently happened with every tab press, i would agree with you. you make assumptions about code that you have never seen and about developers that you don't know anything about their qualifications or the company's hiring practices. and considering how unstoppable procs way too much as it is, i think that there is a possibility that this could be fixed right along with a gwf class balance adjustment.
  • Options
    evo404evo404 Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    if this consistently happened with every tab press, i would agree with you. you make assumptions about code that you have never seen and about developers that you don't know anything about their qualifications or the company's hiring practices. and considering how unstoppable procs way too much as it is, i think that there is a possibility that this could be fixed right along with a gwf class balance adjustment.

It DOES consistently happen! Are you kidding me? It happened pretty much every time I went into a dungeon in recent memory. It happened about 1 in 4 or 5 PvP matches. It's insane! There is absolutely no excuse to not have such major issues fixed by now. It's a red flag showing that the people running this game have very little clue what they are doing and/or simply don't care as long as the Zen shop stays shiny and updated. You can keep making excuses for them while playing on empty server. No skin off my back...
  • Options
    bronxphbronxph Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Im also experience this GWF TAB BUG!!! ITS SO FVCKING GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i said with every tab press. with as many times i've been <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> by unstoppable in pvp, i'd say that it doesn't happen as often as you want to portray it happening. also considering that i have and play a gwf and have seen the problem, i have not been able to replicate the issue and what that means is i cannot create the key combination that makes it break so that every time i do it, i know what makes it break. this is key in resolving the issue. and i'm sure that the devs are looking into it and can see how often it happens. which would explain why it is taking so long to fix.

you have zero proof to back your entire conspiracy theory. plus there is no connection between the team that creates items for the zen shop and the developers that work on correcting bugs. and sorry to burst your bubble of negative propaganda, but the server is not empty. :D
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    i'm sure that the devs are looking into it

Now *this* is a assumption.

Esasy fix: make the benefit of Unnoticeable a permanent feature (given it gives so little nowadays) and allows the gwfs to slot pretty much whatever they want in their Tab. Like pretty much all the other classes. Gwfs not only having only one thing to put in Tab, and this one and only thing is broken. Facts say, and this is not a conspiracy thery, that the devs walk with a blinking neon sign above their head, saying "I hate gwfs"
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    evo404evo404 Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2013
    i said with every tab press. with as many times i've been <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> by unstoppable in pvp, i'd say that it doesn't happen as often as you want to portray it happening.
    What are you even talking about? It happens all the the freaking time! It's just ridiculous that you keep trying to say it doesn't. Just stop. Something like this should never happen. It should have been fixed 5-6 months ago when it was first reported.
    plus there is no connection between the team that creates items for the zen shop and the developers that work on correcting bugs.
    HAH! Who do you think is writing the checks? No connection? C`mon, man...
    and sorry to burst your bubble of negative propaganda, but the server is not empty. :D
    They are getting more empty every day because of issues like this. You're clueless if you think this is par for the course for MMO's. But hey, if you're having fun playing the game, and your gaming experience isn't being ruined by bugs like this then great. More power to you. Maybe just stick to the game instead of preaching to people in the bug report threads.
  • Options
    djcesar35djcesar35 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    demagiendemagien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    and how many years later now...... and this bug is still happening...... do the devs have no concern for game breaking bugs...?