test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• skarlspeedskarlspeed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    MMO site stole my money and then provided no MMO coins or the key. Be warned!
  • ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You spent money? I just did some easy easy contests and got enough coins for the giveaway.
    edited July 2013
    Well I am at work and the keys go away before I get home to do anything. Yes I spent money.
  • crashtestbongcrashtestbong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    skarlspeed wrote: »
    Well I am at work and the keys go away before I get home to do anything. Yes I spent money.

Something must have went wrong then, all I did was had to go to their facebook page and boom, 100 coins and I could get my key.
    edited July 2013
    Well I can't seem to find a way to turn in their quests or something. Sorry but MMOsite ate my paypal money and no coins or anything to show for it. I did the quests to introduce self on the forums, no coin return. Followed three games, no coin reward.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The page to turn in the quest is the same one to start them.
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looks like MMO-Life has one now (http://www.mmo-life.net/articles.html/_/june-2013/neverwinter-gift-pack-giveaway-r83) to get the title Fumble Prone. Apparently to get the code you have to post your favorite class on their article about it and it will be private messaged to you: Waiting on mine now. :)
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Looks like MMO-Life has one now (http://www.mmo-life.net/articles.html/_/june-2013/neverwinter-gift-pack-giveaway-r83) to get the title Fumble Prone. Apparently to get the code you have to post your favorite class on their article about it and it will be private messaged to you: Waiting on mine now. :)

Thanks, added
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thanks to Serpine and all others who have been adding stuff to the list!

Also remember all promo codes listed there are giveways and you can get them for free at the websites listed by following the instructions! I've seen some scammers trying to sell the codes on ebay, do not buy any codes!!
    edited July 2013
    I'm just glad there is a good page to have all this promo stuff compiled: I was actually surprised I couldn't find such on http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/
    edited July 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    Thank you for the lion gift promo

no problems, enjoy!
    edited July 2013
    some more promotions added
    edited July 2013
    I just added the ones for F2P, GameItems, and MMOHut (ended) which were other ways to get Lord of Waterdeep title: That reward is a tad overused. :)

The Logitech one always seems to give a blank page for me. That one is over with now right?
    edited July 2013
    I just added the ones for F2P, GameItems, and MMOHut (ended) which were other ways to get Lord of Waterdeep title: That reward is a tad overused. :)

Awesome :)
    edited July 2013
    happy 4th of july everyone!
    edited July 2013
    Never mind my earlier question: Was able to get the Logitech promo completed from a different machine today (my security settings are apparently just to disruptive).
    edited July 2013
    Never mind my earlier question: Was able to get the Logitech promo completed from a different machine today (my security settings are apparently just to disruptive).

glad you got it sorted out!
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only missing 3 titles :/
    Underdark Explorer
    Neverwintan Noble
    Critical Hit

Most probably never gonna get one unless event is repeated...maybe...
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only missing 3 titles :/
    Underdark Explorer
    Neverwintan Noble
    Critical Hit

Most probably never gonna get one unless event is repeated...maybe...

Wow... those are the same ones i'm missing... here's hoping they give us an opportunity to get them soon!!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Underdark Explorer - was from a promotion very early in open beta
    Neverwintan Noble - was a contest prize
    Critical Hit - was for participating in the GG preview shard test event

So out of these, only the first didn't require the player to do something special to earn the title instead of just having it given to them. Other than being an early adopter, I suppose.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks! I went and nabbed 4 I didn't have and was willing to sign up for.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Underdark Explorer - was from a promotion very early in open beta
    Neverwintan Noble - was a contest prize
    Critical Hit - was for participating in the GG preview shard test event

So out of these, only the first didn't require the player to do something special to earn the title instead of just having it given to them. Other than being an early adopter, I suppose.

They have also given out the Neverwintan Noble title by posting images with a bunch of key codes on facebook/twitter. Those codes didn't last very long though when they put them up. Hopefully there will be some more chances that don't rely on winning popularity contests or being at the right place at the right time.
    edited July 2013
    bpphantom wrote: »
    Thanks! I went and nabbed 4 I didn't have and was willing to sign up for.

you're welcome :)
    edited July 2013
    necrodagger, I built an alternate version of the promo list page over on the gamepedia wiki to make things more findable for people who use the wiki link from the main Neverwinter page. I noted that it was based on your orcz page on a link at the bottom and will try to keep any edits I make synced on both.
    edited July 2013
    ok cool

bump for the weekend
    edited July 2013
    radiick507 wrote: »

Thanks a bunch for sharing this info.

no problems :)
    edited July 2013
    make sure to get all your titles!
    edited July 2013
    Just updated OnRPG and MMO-Life as out of keys (in the latter case the site manager is saying in the comment stream that they are requesting more).
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just updated OnRPG and MMO-Life as out of keys (in the latter case the site manager is saying in the comment stream that they are requesting more).

Any idea when this happened? I applied for the mmolife one 3 days ago and still haven't received my code that they say gets sent within 24 hours.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Any idea when this happened? I applied for the mmolife one 3 days ago and still haven't received my code that they say gets sent within 24 hours.
    I'm not sure the exact point they said they ran out, just noticed a few posts where they were saying they did but that people should keep posting favorite classes for when they got more codes. And now the link to that page (as well as a followup page on July 2nd) are broken (their forum is indicating some general homepage problems) so I can't check the specific date stamp...