Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    mstrssihr said:

ghoulz66 said:

Pah, that sucks. Can't get my Faithful Initiate updated.

Do you have alts? Each character you have receives one of the companions in the mail. Did you receive it on your alts?
    I been seeing people with the tiefling one a few times recently. Makes me wonder if that was actually what the promotion was giving out. So the screenshot was just another screw up or something. Hell, I made a new character that'd technically override the old redeem code, but gets the tiefling still.

Haven't heard squat about anyone else getting this promo, or see the screenshot one at all.
  • Options
    theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

mstrssihr said:

ghoulz66 said:

Do you have alts? Each character you have receives one of the companions in the mail. Did you receive it on your alts?
    I been seeing people with the tiefling one a few times recently. Makes me wonder if that was actually what the promotion was giving out. So the screenshot was just another screw up or something. Hell, I made a new character that'd technically override the old redeem code, but gets the tiefling still.

Haven't heard squat about anyone else getting this promo, or see the screenshot one at all.
    *raises hand* I got the companion from the AMD promo, and it was the tiefling Faithful Initiate.
  • Options

ghoulz66 said:

mstrssihr said:

ghoulz66 said:

*raises hand* I got the companion from the AMD promo, and it was the tiefling Faithful Initiate.
    Well that's hilarious, never updated the stupid thing with the current appearance changes.

• Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    I cant recall them ever giving a companion a serious makeover. Whats more likely is that they have more than 1 design of that companion and they gave the wrong image to the promoter. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    So it's basically like the snow leopard that has never actually existed?

By the way, they ran out of owlbears. I was about a week away from getting one. Sob.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    There's a https://www.humblebundle.com/ promotion that includes (if you pay 5$ or more) a Neverwinter pack.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1212284/
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    two30 said:

There's a https://www.humblebundle.com/ promotion that includes (if you pay 5$ or more) a Neverwinter pack.

Wonder if that stuff is BoA, BoP, BoE.....?

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    mstrssihr said:

two30 said:

Wonder if that stuff is BoA, BoP, BoE.....?

Account unlocks, claim vendor

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    Hehe yeah well I just went ahead and paid $15 and unlocked everything :P (I think everything) I'm about to log in, cheers hun!

• Options

By the way, they ran out of owlbears. I was about a week away from getting one. Sob.

Same, I had a bit over 1100 when it ended. So I didn't even get one myself!!!! Ha-

BUT now I have 1700 and will continue log in this way everyday. Surely they will get more Neverwinter stuff and next time - We will be ready!!

• Options
    r000kie said:

You’ll be automatically entered into the running to win an additional White Owl Bear and a Razer Firefly and Razer DeathAdder Chroma suite when you redeem your codes - the winner will be picked via random draw by 20th February 2016

Anyone can point me to the winner announcement please? I might have a very serious case of selective blindness, because I cannot find it
    Hey there =) I did some digging around and found this link, but I'm still unable to find a winner annoucement.

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaways-winners/

• Options
    ahmadrubatahmadrubat Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Hey guys any news about giveaways, promotions? What I currently know are working: razerzone, razer insider, alienware arena, gameitems and the raptr codes. Anythin else? :/
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I had a pretty damn thorough check yesterday and didn't find a thing, except Green Owlbears on xbox. Sometimes when you search it's hard to get the correct combination of words to get what you want to come up but all the time I really do try!! I'm itching for something new too!

• Options
    Yeah I search in Google for giveaways everyday too. But maybe I just missed one :/ I hope there will be some cool title giveaway with the new module. I need a new title instead of Misunterstood what is my current favourite.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Yeah I search in Google for giveaways everyday too. But maybe I just missed one :/ I hope there will be some cool title giveaway with the new module. I need a new title instead of Misunterstood what is my current favourite.

Don't know about promotions and giveaways, but you can earn quite a few titles in the new campaign....my favorite is "Faster than an Ancient Red Dragon", but there are others as well....including "Maze Master" which you get when you have completed the campaign (not to be confused with "Maze Engineer" which was given out to Alpha test participants.

Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Well, on the Razer giveaway, I saw other grand prize winners announced in the original post. So, I posted in the original thread about the White Owl Bear + Razer Firefly & Razer DeathAdder Chroma set Grand Prize and tagged the Admin. Hoping I jogged someone's memory. Probably guaranteed I won't win since I was the one who tagged them, but they should be honoring what they said, so good luck everyone!
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    ghoulz66 said:

ghoulz66 said:

mstrssihr said:

ghoulz66 said:

Well that's hilarious, never updated the stupid thing with the current appearance changes.

I'll bet they're both named or tagged the same somehow in the code, so it's being confused. I doubt that the code "updates" an existing companion, but rather gives a companion with a different skin (like the owlbears that are different colors/patterns). Obviously, if you claimed a new one on a new character and it wasn't the updated one, then you're not getting the code redemption.

I know it's totally frustrating, but if you can force yourself to be polite and explain exactly the problem, CS might be able to work it out for you. Go into ARC and screen shot the redemption, which should show that you redeemed a code for that item, and then screenshot the rewards agent and anything else you can think of that shows what you have vs. what you should have. They probably don't know all the codes and stuff out there (no one ever tells CS anything until an angry mob attacks them lol), so even a screen shot of the rewards page showing what the page said you were supposed to get would be helpful.

Don't give up - but throw stuff around at home and type the responses to the canned messages asking for what you just sent them as if you were explaining it to your Grandma. Remember, they likely didn't see the first actual submission, the auto-response is just that; an auto-response. And they will ask you for information that will sound stupid; just give it as best you can and apologize for not having it all if you can't. It really does help to be nice.

You may have a found a "bug" in the promo code, or they gave the marketers the wrong info - in either case you're helping out others and maybe getting something nice in return if it was a mistake. You're not any worse off by making a few inquiries.

That's just my advice, FWIW. Fingers crossed for you :smile:
  • Options
    lotesklotesk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I just spotted a new one over here - http://www.freemmostation.com/giveaways/neverwinter-the-maze-engine-free-howler-giveaway/ You register and then visit them on sites to get entries to win a Howler mount.
  • Options
    And it looks like Massively Overpowered is also doing the same giveaway - http://massivelyop.com/2016/03/16/neverwinter-maze-engine-giveaway/
  • Options
    Insignia on the promo Howler can only match Cavalry's Warning, a bonus that requires you to own a mount with a combat power (ie. legendary). In case that influences anybody's decision to not bother.

Thanks for sharing.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    I'm getting tired of all these lottery mount promos.
  • Options
    ghoulz66 said:

I'm getting tired of all these lottery mount promos.

Then don't join them?

• Options
    fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Insignia on the promo Howler can only match Cavalry's Warning, a bonus that requires you to own a mount with a combat power (ie. legendary). In case that influences anybody's decision to not bother.

Thanks for sharing.

Cavalry's Warning, and a bunch of 2-insignia bonuses (or do you need to have all slots filled for any bonuses to kick in)? That effectively reduces it to a green mount, albeit faster.

• Options
    fizbad said:

a bunch of 2-insignia bonuses (or do you need to have all slots filled for any bonuses to kick in)

You do need all slots filled.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the heads-up!

• Options
    Ahhhhh hell yes! :D I just wake up and check my e-mail and BAMM! I won a Howler mount on 2P.com promotion :DDDD
  • Options

Ahhhhh hell yes! :D I just wake up and check my e-mail and BAMM! I won a Howler mount on 2P.com promotion :DDDD

Congrats!!