test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Mnnnn $7 dollars (one month subscription to IGN prime) for a level 20 Cleric companion for all my characters. Quite tempting really.....

EDIT: Can someone who has it already confirm whether the Cleric companion is account-wide?

I can confirm it is account wide.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Grabbed a cple of these yesterday, thanks for the heads up:)

Youve given the community a smile for a change rather than the usual furrowed brow it wears..ty
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just got the Buffed code today (yay for international friendships!) and I will also confirm - the Tiefling cleric is account wide (which is gonna make my fighters very, very happy...
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay thanks everyone who replied - looks like the IGN one worth getting then, as I have still 320+ days or so to go to get my companion Angel from the Ardent coins.....

EDIT: I just picked up the Cleric Disciple on two characters so I assume it will work for however many you have on your account.
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    I wish we could change the appearance of our companions (humanoid ones at least) with dyes. Am I the only one who thinks that cleric companion's outfit looks horrible?
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    Great idea! Picked up a couple of news ones I didn't have. Thank you!
  • panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    thanks got it on both my accts :)
  • x0y1x0y1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    awave wrote: »
    I wish we could change the appearance of our companions (humanoid ones at least) with dyes. Am I the only one who thinks that cleric companion's outfit looks horrible?

Nope one of many shortcomings NWO has. Look at STO, the game is now a few years old and use the same game engine, yet you can customize every part of your bridge officers (companions).

So if I don't like the outfit my Borg wears (left side), no problem I can change it in a heartbeat (right side).

sto_botpoqu.jpg

NW feels more like clone wars. :rolleyes:
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is the quality (i.e. blue, green, purple, white) of the cleric companion from the IGN deal?

EDIT: Reading is fundamental. ;) The answer is green.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is the quality (i.e. blue, green, purple, white) of the cleric companion from the IGN deal?

Green.

Here is a picture of her at level 20.
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no more keys left in OnRPG Lord of Waterdeep

if you missed it, make sure to bookmark this link so that you don't miss out on future promotions:
    Neverwinter: Promo Keys
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome...getting a month of IGN Prime is cheaper and a lot easier then trying to get a copy of Buffed.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
    edited June 2013
    Don't forget to cancel your subscription to IGN so you don't get charged for more than one month. ;)
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Doing great work necro! Thanks!

thanks thanks :)
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't forget to cancel your subscription to IGN so you don't get charged for more than one month. ;)

Definitely, I have a reminder setup. I need to download the other free stuff before canceling though
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey so while I bought the Hero of the North Pack and Guardian Pack, I still enjoy participating in contests and promotions for some cool free items :)

Anyway I spend lots of time on google, reddit, twitter and forums looking for those promotions so I figured I'd gather all the info so that everyone can enjoy

And so I've created this page:

Neverwinter: Promo Keys

It has info on all promotions that are going on which award you free stuff. I'll keep it updated as I discover any new promotions, so bookmark and check often.

Also the page is editable by anyone so if you find a promotion that is not listed than please add it to the list

You rock, this is fantastic. Thank you 1 million times!
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone got Neverwinter Underdark Explorer Pack key to spare or trade :(?
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kondarickondaric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been trying to get IGN Prime for 2 days now but getting an error after entering credit info. Anyone else having problems?
  • goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    beside Neverwinter Underdark Explorer Pack key, there is neverwinter Neverwintan Noble Title! were these keys mailed to winners or applied to their accounts?

HATE Facebook...its contests have always been so unfair...
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kondaric wrote: »
    I've been trying to get IGN Prime for 2 days now but getting an error after entering credit info. Anyone else having problems?

I couldn't even register an account. Wouldn't accept any combination of names or email addresses I've tried.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2013
    koldmiser wrote: »
    Great idea! Picked up a couple of news ones I didn't have. Thank you!

you're welcome :)
    edited June 2013
    only 1000 keys left in the OnRPG Neverwinter Lord of Waterdeep Gift Pack Giveaway
    edited June 2013
    I couldn't even register an account. Wouldn't accept any combination of names or email addresses I've tried.

Emailed IGN yesterday and recieved a reply today . Told them of my problem hope to get answer by tommorow
  • fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for this mate.
  • pwskballpwskball Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do not pay anything for this game you will regret it
    edited June 2013
    kondaric wrote: »
    Emailed IGN yesterday and recieved a reply today . Told them of my problem hope to get answer by tommorow

I eventually was able to register using a completely stupid name. Probably wouldn't have been worth the trouble if this companion weren't an account unlock. Works fine now, but I hope cancelling the sub is easier than getting it was. :P

Neverwinter Census 2017

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BTW the Green level 20 Cleric has about 8.5K Hp (so around 1/3 more) but has no other real advantages over the white one. Probably worth it as it is an account unlock but not essential.
    edited June 2013
    I eventually was able to register using a completely stupid name. Probably wouldn't have been worth the trouble if this companion weren't an account unlock. Works fine now, but I hope cancelling the sub is easier than getting it was. :P

I decieded to try the monthly option and it worked. Oh well IGN's loss. Enter code and recieved companion. Yay for me :cool:
    edited June 2013
    Just make sure you cancel the sub or it'll automatically renew at the per-month rate, I am pretty sure.

Neverwinter Census 2017