test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who else? Foundry Question!

xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Ever since the patch I haven't played the game much. Every time I log in I play a PvP match then stand around. I don't like running around questing anymore. I based all my time doing foundry missions for exp, gear, n gold. After this patch for the foundry, I lost all desire to play this game. I miss my foundry missions rewards. I am the only 1 who miss the old system?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Early Gamer Get the Levels"
by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
Post edited by xydsxlegend on

Comments

• morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't have any issues playing foundry content, it still gives alternate play experience.
  • forien69forien69 Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ever since the patch I haven't played the game much. Every time I get I do 1 PvP match then stand around for about a hour or so. I lost all desire to play after patch. I miss my foundry missions. I am the only 1?

So you:
    - Seen patch notes
    - Stopped playing

Correct? Then stop crying because you don't know what you are talking about. I just started new character and I can sucessfully get levels with Foundry.

Oh wait, I don't play any farming maps. Maybe that's why.
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not sure what your issue is, Foundry is working just fine for me.

Sorry :/
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    forien69 wrote: »
    So you:
    - Seen patch notes
    - Stopped playing

Correct? Then stop crying because you don't know what you are talking about. I just started new character and I can sucessfully get levels with Foundry.

Oh wait, I don't play any farming maps. Maybe that's why.

1st of all, I am not crying about anything. I made a statement follow with a question. I didn't have to read "patch notes" bc I played foundry mission before and after the patch. There is a HUGE change in drop, exp, n other things. So, don't come at me "thinking" that you know anything. If, you are to play a foundry mission with no problems then let me know how. Farming maps has nothing to do with this thread. I love how you assume I was talking about that. Funny that you would bring that up. I am not the only person with this problem. 2nd, I never said that I "stopped playing" I said I didn't have the desire to play. I also stated that I play PvP, so where are you getting your facts? Yeah, maybe I could of word my statement n question better but who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • boydzinjboydzinj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have still been getting my levels, loot, and exp exclusively from foundry quests. If they were tweaked - it is almost impossible for me to tell. I got 4 to 5 purple chests in 1 foundry mission/quest today. At level 42, I was able to get a level within an hour by doing foundry. If 1 level and 1 hour is slow... then its slow... but I am having fun... does it matter?
  • xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    boydzinj wrote: »
    I have still been getting my levels, loot, and exp exclusively from foundry quests. If they were tweaked - it is almost impossible for me to tell. I got 4 to 5 purple chests in 1 foundry mission/quest today. At level 42, I was able to get a level within an hour by doing foundry. If 1 level and 1 hour is slow... then its slow... but I am having fun... does it matter?

I don't get anything for gear to gold. I played 3 mission then had a total of 6 greens, 50s, n half of a lvl. What mission are you doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • boydzinjboydzinj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some guy earlier said to try this foundry quest, "NW-DDPXQG56Q" (It as called Mills something, I believe - I feel bad, it had an amazing art... but he had several hard encounters stacked, it was a pain to get past.)

I also ran my own (I tweaked a few mobs and their placements), "NW-DRPVSMKAV" (Black Heart's Barbecue Dilemma - this one has several mobs too but, most of the time they are not stacked too too bad. As long as you are careful about pulling and looking out for patrols). (I realized I mis placed a building (sounds funny) that breaks the story and had to tweak it).
    edited May 2013
    boydzinj wrote: »
    Some guy earlier said to try this foundry quest, "NW-DDPXQG56Q" (It as called Mills something, I believe - I feel bad, it had an amazing art... but he had several hard encounters stacked, it was a pain to get past.)

I also ran my own (I tweaked a few mobs and their placements), "NW-DRPVSMKAV" (Black Heart's Barbecue Dilemma - this one has several mobs too but, most of the time they are not stacked too too bad. As long as you are careful about pulling and looking out for patrols).

Cool beans, thx a ton. I am going to try them now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg