test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Graphics on T2 TR Chest

dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Like the title says. Today I got the swashbuckling chest for TR T2. I enchanted it with the 2nd lvl fire enchant. When equiped you can see the outline of the chest but instead of any art or graphics it like someone clicked the fill option in paint shop. Its a light dirt brown color is all. You can see the fire move through it from the enchant but that is it.
"The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
Post edited by dragonsbane3 on

Comments

• dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /bump anyone else have this problem? Seems like a missing texture file but u can actually see the tailings of the back of the chest.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • dailanmaxdailanmax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have exactly same issue with this chest.
  • smackzor123smackzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its just on males i can see mine :D hope they fix it tough
  • scolgestscolgest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having this issue.
  • rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here..............
  • tbagurmumtbagurmum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having this problem, hopefully they fix it next patch :). I'm playing a halfling so it might be a class thing or maybe it's just general.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just go back to exploit the glitched T 1 GF set and farm your T2 epics kthx.