test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

20 Ogre Sewer gone? Why?

bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I understand removing the <removed exploit details>... i get how that is an exploit.

<removed exploit details>, the entrance was a sewer next to the PE Market.... I tried it solo and got wasted, then I got some guildies and we did it around 10 times; it was a BLAST! Now I went and look for it again and its gone... why?

If this is an exploit then is cryptics stance on the foundry that it has to have a story? <removed exploit details>? Or has to have a variety of mobs?

Really if you are going to remove Foundry projects like that one then you need to post standards for what you consider ok and not ok for projects. I am personally disappointed that my favorite foundry was removed.

Again, I do NOT support the ones where the <removed exploit details>; This was one where there were just 20 ogres in a sewer.

Please reconsider removing this particular foundry project; or play it yourselves and see if its unfair... I bet even you cannot solo it.
26.jpg
Post edited by bismar7 on

Comments

• Options
    senjaxsenjax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Personally, I don't feel it is unfair. I do however feel that it does a huge disservice to all of us founders who are working hard every day to try and put out a quality adventure for people to enjoy. We spend many hours trying to make something enjoyable, only to see it swallowed up under all the leveling treadmills that folks create. I am not against participating in those if you want to. I think that is up to the player. What I wish, is that those types of adventures have no rating criteria. It sucks seeing a 5 minute thrown together piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> get 5000 5 star ratings for no other reason other then power gamers, when other folks put a lot of effort into their adventures and they never get played. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . The 2nd removed bit is what caused it to get removed, as doing that is not intended. I cannot speak about what it is until its been fixed however, so my apologies for the strange vagueness. Tomorrow's patch notes might hold some publicly released details. Stay tuned as I am not sure what is in tomorrow's patch, whether it is just general fixes or exploit fixes, or both.

. . . . . Please don't post details on exploits on the forum in ways that can allow people to figure out how to make these exploits. We already have a couple threads on this subject also, please us one of them.

Exploit Maps. What's the deal? Who gets punished?

Thank you cryptic for taking out the exploit maps.
This discussion has been closed.